Tuesday 18 January 2011

Reflections

Ever just sat and stared at your own reflection, looked right into your eyes and asked yourself where is your life going? Why does everything seem so distorted?



I did today. I guess I just feel so stalled or stuck. Like I’m standing still and everything and everyone around me is whizzing past at 100 miles an hour.


I hate the fact that I can’t do my job. I’m so intolerably bored and been a dancer and dance teacher wasn’t just something I did and something I thoroughly enjoyed doing, it was a huge part of who I am or who I was. I feel like I have this colossal emptiness and I don’t know how to fill it, part of me feels like its missing.

I suppose I’m just sick and tired of circumstance. I’ve always been so in control so motivated and now, now it’s like the C.F makes the decisions and I follow suit rather than it been the other way around and it’s the most unpleasant feeling in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment